Welcome to my blog

Im exploring aspects of mehndi,designs,techniques,significance,function and historical background. I incorporate patterns that are either modern and traditional,Indian or Arabic into contemporary jewellery.





11 October 2011

wedding souvenirs

Making the souvenirs were not easy as I thought it would be,the ink of the pictures were running because I used laquer that had thinners,the pictures were losing their stickiness for the same reason.I had to print them with a lazer printer so the ink did not run.I bought jumprings and keyrings so I dont spend anymore time working on them.
They do look attractive and feel light, I know people will use them because people at tech saw me working with them and they asked to have one.
It took me about 2 months to complete them whilst now I think the casting option would of worked quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment