Welcome to my blog

Im exploring aspects of mehndi,designs,techniques,significance,function and historical background. I incorporate patterns that are either modern and traditional,Indian or Arabic into contemporary jewellery.





11 October 2011

wedding souvenirs

This is the keyring that I bought from the festival and made a mould of it,it was plated gold,however when i made the mould the plating sort off peeled and stuck onto my mould,I like this keyring because it had print on both sides. I engraved our names on them.
It was really painfull injecting wax into the moulds,it took me the entire day to inject 70 keyrings,this was because the keyring is thick and the wax took longer to dry and I only had one mould.

By this time I was over it,I wanted to something that would go alot faster because I would still have to make the jumprings and the key rings.



No comments:

Post a Comment