Welcome to my blog

Im exploring aspects of mehndi,designs,techniques,significance,function and historical background. I incorporate patterns that are either modern and traditional,Indian or Arabic into contemporary jewellery.





18 June 2012

Posh and Paisley website

Writer/ Authour Sunny or Sanaz, blogs about anything with paisleys. some of my favorites is the jewellery, home decor, and the dresses. This blog shows works by different artists all with differnt styles.

The jewellery includes work by Chad Allison , DornickDesigns and  Kon Zuc
The patterns on home deco materials and clothing fabrics are beautiful and colourful.
I like adding other materials to my work to complement them like this ceramic pai

I like the look of this bangle,looks like its been etches and filled with resin.I love incorporating etching in my work.
I like the open spaces created in this ring

No comments:

Post a Comment